The following is an excerpt from our latest newsletter. To get automatic email updates from Centered, including the latest news, self care tips, and workshop announcements, subscribe to our newsletter here.
It’s a very special time of year in Kentucky.
The leaves are falling. It is a season of change, a time of going within in preparation for transformation. With the weather growing colder and the sky getting cloudier, fall isn’t the easiest season for many of us. It’s important to nurture yourself more during this time of year. Bundle up on the couch with a warm tea and your favorite book. Try out some of our daily self care tips below. Or stop by the studio to get centered… Namaste!
Much LOVE AND BLESSINGS,
The Centered Lexington Team
5 Ways to Love Yourself Today
Feel the need for more self care this time of year? You’re not alone! Here are some tips for nurturing yourself on these cold, rainy days…
- Take time for YOU: Self care allows you to show up more fully in your life — and in the lives of your loved ones. Remember, it’s okay to nurture yourself. A daily self care routine will help you beat those rainy day blues.
- Drink warm liquids: Drink a variety of teas and other warm beverages suited for the season. Ask about our raw, organic, gluten-free, sugar-free, vegan options!
- Visit the Infrared Sauna: Detoxification is great this time of year! Warm your body, boost your immune system and even try our integrated aromatherapy. Walk-in OR schedule an appointment here, starting at just $20.
- Get a massage: What better way to relax, renew and rejuvenate than with a massage? Schedule a private, one-hour session OR try one of our walk-in chair massages ($1 per minute). We just opened a new room in the back so stop by to see what’s new…
- Do Sunrise Yoga: Each day, the sun rises anew and we are given a fresh start. A morning yoga routine is good for you… and starts the day in a peaceful, calm, grounded way. Come celebrate the sunrise with Christina each Monday and Thursday at 7:30am!
Ayurveda Retreat: THIS Weekend!
Remember — registration is still open through noon tomorrow(Friday) for this weekend’s Ayurveda retreat with Chopra Center certified Lisa Miller! It’s filling up fast so hurry and reserve your spot for $175 here. More info: Facebook +Website
Yoga Dance Party + Elixir Hour!
Our weekly Yoga Dance Party + Elixir Hour continuestomorrow (Friday) from 6:00pm – 7:00pm with a SURPRISE instructor! Come shake your asana with us and kick off the weekend right!