Just TWO MORE WEEKS until Mother’s Day! If you’re looking for a unique and transformational gift for Mom, for any mother figure in your life, or even for yourself, consider the gift of a healing experience to remember for a lifetime. Financial aid scholarships are available for many of these workshops, so please remember that we will work with your specific financial situation. Call 859-721-1841 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We’d love to see you.. and any mother figures in your life!
Here are a few different Mother’s Day options we are offering this month at Centered in Lexington, KY:
Ayurveda and Yoga: A Healing Retreat for Women with Lisa Miller
As women, we speak an emotional language all our own. Together in a sacred women’s circle, we’ll spend the weekend delving into Yoga, Meditation, and of course the ancient healing wisdom of Ayurveda as a spiritually heart-filling and profound experience. Carefully and gently guided by Women’s Mind-Body Health Coach Lisa Miller (MA, E-RYT, RYT 500) we’ll laugh, explore emotions, connect with our own essential strengths, nurture our souls, heal our minds and bodies, and support one another to form lasting bonds and new friendships. The women’s circle becomes a cherished experience and a sacred space in the whole group benefits from a nurturing and supportive energy.
Over three days of this Deepak Chopra Center certified women’s retreat, you’ll enjoy:
- Yoga dance, Nia Dance, deeply relaxing asana, meditation, and chanting to replenish your aura
- Basic and advanced diagnostic skills to understand the mind and body constitution you were born with
- Fundamental principles of Ayurveda, the sister science of contemporary medicine and yoga, a 5,000-year-old natural healing system from India that defines the needs of the body, mind, and spirit
- Help integrating your needs into a daily personal recipe for balance in our daily lives including personal routine of foods, activities, environments, that naturally support our body’s unique constitution
- natural remedies for stress, metabolism and for digestion imbalances
- a deeper understanding of who you are
- a deeper connection with your life’s dharma (purpose) in the current chapter of your life
- new tools to move into longer lasting balance and deeper joy
Dates: Friday, May 22nd – Sunday, May 24th
Cost and Payment: $275 — Financial aid scholarships and payment plans are available so please contact us if you are interested. Call Centered at (859) 721-1841 or email Lisa directly at LisaMMM628@aol.com
New Meaning for Mother’s Day: Workshop for Those Who Have Lost Mothers or Mother Figures with Megan Begley, LCSW
This workshop is for anyone who has lost their mother or a mother figure in their life. Mother’s Day can be a difficult holiday for some of us, and the celebrations of others can create bring up unresolved feelings. We may experience grief, difficult emotions, or simply feel a void that seems impossible to fill. Using brief guided imagery and journaling exercises, this workshop — expertly guided by Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Megan Begley, will create a safe and supportive environment for people to:
- uncover and honor the emotions about this loss that are most relevant to you
- recount happy memories with laughter
- process guilt or regrets
- share feelings of sorrow that others will truly understand
- leave with a new insight, perspective, or positive nugget they can remember on Mother’s Day in the future
Dates: Saturday, May 9th, 2015 (the Saturday before Mother’s Day) from 1pm – 4pm
Cost and Payment: $25 advance / $30 at the door — Financial aid scholarships and payment plans are available so please contact us if you are interested. Call Centered at (859) 721-1841
Give the Gift of Massage
with Gift Certificates in Custom Amounts!
Give the gift of massage this Mother’s Day. We offer gift certificates for every budget — and they can be used towards more than just massage. She can choose to use the gift certificates on almost anything we offer here at Centered — including yoga, aromatherapy, retail, workshops or classes if she wants! When you purchase a gift certificate this week, ask about an infrared sauna coupon as well.
Cost and Payment: Varies. Call (859) 721-1841 or stop by our front desk to purchase gift certificates in $20, $40, $50 and $100 increments OR buy gift certificates online in custom amounts.