CenteredLex.com collects some information when you browse our site. We do this primarily to optimize the experience for our customers and to keep up with industry trends in fashion and as a premier fashion retailer.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our side or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or email address, however you may also use our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for? Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To complete orders placed on the website (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer)
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve our customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note that you may unsubscribe from receiving future emails if you would like at any time
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our own or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for analytics, marketing, advertising, or other uses.